29.02.2016

My last February projects :)

Hello everyone, I am so swamped with new collections release that I barely have time for anything, including  blog posts :) Hope you can forgive me as we are going to show you really fantastic new products this week and on Friday and Saturday we will make Ustream live shows for you with the full presentation. 

Witajcie kochani, Ostatnie tygodnie były tak zajęte, że nie mam na nic czasu włączając w to pisanie postów :) Mam nadzieję, że wybaczycie mi jednak tę nieobecność, ponieważ już w tym tygodniu pokażemy wszystkie wspaniałe nowości, a w piątek i sobotę zaprosimy Was na Ustream live shows z prezentacją nowości.

Here is the page for the current CSI challenge which  in 13 arts is a sponsor. You can still join in:


and here is the case:








and two more projects made with February Flying Unicorn KOM, remember new kit is being released today:)






and my OTO project, I wanted to keep it simple:)


xoxo
Ayeeda

:*

1 komentarz:

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...