2.05.2013

Scraps of Darkness - Guest Designer part 3.

Serdecznie Wam dziękuję za tyle przemiłych komentarzy:) Jeśli nie macie dość, dziś kolejna odsłona i kolejna praca dla Scraps of Darkness z zestawu "Remember When".Tym razem praca oparta na mapce dołączonej do zestawu.

Thank You all so much for all you lovely comments:) I hope you are not tired of my works with this fabulous Scraps of Darkness kit "Remember When" :) I just love the possibilities this kit gives! To create this page I used the great sketch which is attached to the kit. 


A oto moja interpretacja:
Here is my interpretation:

Some details (you can see how I've played with Liquid Pearls Pumpkin attached to the kit):





Pozdrawiam ciepło i zapraszam na jutro:)
I'm sending you all best regards and I invite you to pop in tomorrow:)

xoxo
Ayeeda

8 komentarzy:

  1. wow...just love this!!!It's stunning!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Jestem zafascynowana Twoją umiejętnością doboru kolorów! ...podziwiam i żałuję, że tak nie potrafię :)))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Wow, rewelacyjny scrap! Twoich prac nie można mieć dosyć :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. No, never get tired of your scraps and you did a great job with the kit.
    I was to busy (and still am) to start with the SOD kit.next week I hope.
    I LOVE the 13 arts papers and I got 3 sheets somewhere, made a layout right away with it!
    But I also found a shop in germany, they will send to Switzerland. very happy about that!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Your work is just amazing, Aida! How lucky Scraps of Darkness is to have you with them this month!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Piękne, każdy szczegół intryguje... I bardzo lubię to Twoje zdjęcie:)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Oh my goodness, this is awesome!!! Wow - eee that's all I can say :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...